Building upon one of our most popular seminars from two years ago, we will share with you new fire protection trends and emerging technologies with the potential to have a significant impact on the industry; we call these “Fire Protection Game Changers 2.0.” Whether you are an engineer, facility manager, contractor or fire marshal, you will learn how these future trends and emerging technologies could change your approach to fire protection. Discover the advantages and disadvantages of these systems and in what applications they can be used to solve unique challenges.What you will learn from the Experts:
Don’t be left behind. Join us for this revealing training program as we look to the future at these new trends and emerging technologies in fire protection:
- Discover what is happening with wireless fire alarm systems and how this technology can be a viable solution in particular applications.
- Learn about new technologies in air sampling smoke detection; what they are, how they work and in what new applications you may want to use them.
- Video Smoke Detection — discover where and when to use it.
Tips from the Insider… Inspection and Testing of your fire system
One of the most frequent questions we get is “How do I know my fire system is being inspected properly and meeting all fire code requirements?” We will share insider tips to give you the confidence that your valuable assets, personnel, and facilities are properly protected from the threat of fire.
Who should attend?
- Managers, facility directors and maintenance personnel who make fire protection decisions.
- Architects, engineers, designers, contractors, estimators and risk managers.
- AHJs, building inspectors, plan examiners, and fire marshals.
- Anyone who is responsible for critical fire protection decisions.