24hr Emergency Response
- Strategically located field technicians for emergency response
- Fully stocked service vans
- Technicians have instant access to past inspection and maintenance history
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week… that’s our commitment
Inspection and Testing
Today, some of the largest and most successful companies in the world trust ORR to service and maintain their fire systems. Those same companies protect their most valuable assets and mission critical processes. In fact, over the past three and a half decades, ORR’s service team has and continues to provide unmatched performance when it comes to Testing, Inspecting and Maintenance of your fire systems.
- Fire Alarm and Detection System
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Air Sampling
- Fire Extinguishers
- Sprinkler Systems
- Emergency/Exit Lights
- SCBA's (Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus)
- Card Access Systems
All Manufacturers and Types of Systems
- Orr Technicians are cross-trained at Orr University to Test & Inspect your fire system no matter the Brand.
- Whether it is Fire Alarm or more complex Clean Agent Fire Suppression System, our team of technicians can handle it.
Technical Experience where it counts
- The average ORR Field Technician has over 8 years of field experience.
- Technicians are Manufacturer-Trained, Licensed and Certified.
- Each ORR Technician Test & Inspects to ISO-9001 Quality Standards to maintain consistent/accurate inspections.
Continuing ORR’s reputation as a technology innovator, we were a very early adopter of offering online reporting by creating our own proprietary reporting software for our customers,NetSITE.
- Easy to access any report online.
- Reduces your department record keeping workload.
- Reports for any system, at any facility.
- Inspection Reports
- Owners Manuals
- And other critical documents
- ORR University along with ISO-9001-2000 Quality Standards insures our field technicians are trained to meet local, state, and national fire codes.
Single Point of Contact
- ORR has the capacity to manage all of your fire systems wherever they may be located through one service coordinator.
- Work flow efficiencies. (Less coordination on your part.)
- Significant time and money savings.
ISO 9001-2000 Quality Standards
- In any operation, the quality of the work completed is significantly impacted by the skill of the individual performing the work. At ORR, all of our operations, from sales to design to project management to back-office to service, are structured to meet the newest ISO-9001 Quality Standards.
Whether a failure is uncovered during an routine inspection, or a system problem presents itself, ORR is committed to respond in a timely manner. ORR’s field technicians are factory trained and certified to properly repair and maintenance your system to avoid future problems and future expenses.
- Strategically located field technicians for emergency response.
- Fully stocked service vans.
- Technicians have instant access to past inspection and maintenance history.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a weeks… that’s our commitment.
When your system discharges, protecting you from a fire, restoring your system is of the highest priority. ORR stands ready with a fully functional U.L. Listed pumping station to guarantee quick response and restoration of your suppression system.
- ORR maintains a variety of agent inventory to minimize down time.
- Additionally, Recharge and reconditioning kits are stocked in inventory.
Room Integrity Fan Test
ORR provides site & system specific training for new installations. In addition, ORR has the expertise to provide training for older equipment still in service. In the event that new personnel or refresher training is required, ORR technicians can provide that to you, at no charge, during routine inspections.
Training Topics may include:
- Overview of system components.
- Understanding of system application.
- Sequence of operations.
- Explanation and differentiation of warning or alarm indicators.
- Resetting and/or aborting functions.
- Routine trouble shooting techniques.
- How to call for service.
- System maintenance requirements.
- Safety considerations and issues.
- Recommendations for system improvement, if necessary.
Design Build Services
When your existing space no longer meets your needs, ORR can modify your fire protection systems to meet you new requirements.
To accomplish this, ORR has aligned itself with the industry’s premier manufacturers of fire detection, alarm, and suppression systems.