ORR provides site & system specific training for new installations. In addition, ORR has the expertise to provide training for older equipment still in service. In the event that new personnel or refresher training is required, ORR technicians can provide that to you, at no charge, during routine inspections.
Training Topics may include:
- Overview of system components.
- Understanding of system application.
- Sequence of operations.
- Explanation and differentiation of warning or alarm indicators.
- Resetting and/or aborting functions.
- Routine trouble shooting techniques.
- How to call for service.
- System maintenance requirements.
- Safety considerations and issues.
- Recommendations for system improvement, if necessary.