Recently, Lee Kaiser, VP of Engineering, hosted an online webinar DISCUSSING the future of 3pm Novec 1230.
In late 2022 3M Company made a surprise announcement about their fluorochemical business that will affect the availability of the clean agent fire suppression gas, Novec 1230™.
This webinar replay video outlines the effect of 3M’s decision, discusses the new concerns raised, and introduces FK-5-1-12 as an alternative to Novec 1230™.
A few of the things you'll learn from the video include:
- The basics of clean agent extinguishing system fire protection
- 3M’s announcement affecting the availability of 3M™ Novec 1230™
- FK-5-1-12 as an alternative to Novec 1230™
- Environmental attributes of FK-5-1-12
- Confusion in fire protection with good and bad PFAS
- Understanding the regulatory landscape for PFAS
- Alternative fire suppression system offerings
- Knowledge for users of Novec 1230™