- Environmentally friendly, sustainable technology
- Clean and non-toxic—safe for use in occupied spaces
- Designed with maximum protection with minimal hardware, less space and lower cost
- Wide range of product offerings for best economical fit to application
- Compatible with all of Fenwal's various detection and control options
Clean Agent ADS™ Fire Suppression Systems
An advanced fire suppression system developed to deliver cost-effective protection for larger enclosures requiring longer agent flow distances.
- Provide active fire protection when coupled with Kidde's various 24 hr detection and control systems.
- Increased flow performance allows for remote location of cylinders.
- Increased performance deems it a virtual “Drop-in” replacement for installed Halon 1301 systems.
- Listed and approved with 3-way directional valves for economic protection of multiple enclosures
Clean Agent ECS™ Fire Suppression Systems
A proven, effective and reliable fire suppression option, excellent for small, medium and large applications.
- Clean agent protection for small, medium and large applications
- Faster reacting than water-based systems (seconds as opposed to minutes).
- >No water, so there is little to no damage to the equipment or the facility.
- Flexible design capabilities for small or large floor plans.
Kidde Fire Systems In-Cabinet Fire Suppression System
The Kidde In-Cabinet system is specifically designed and engineered to provide total flooding, clean agent fire protection for small enclosures and high-valued equipment. When coupled with Kidde's detection and control options (which can be purchased as a kit), the In-Cabinet system can quickly detect and suppress a fire before any detrimental damage can occur. The In-Cabinet system uses the world's must trusted clean agent—FM-200®—and is well suited for protecting applications such as IT closets, UPS switchgear cabinets, data storage cabinets and archive storage enclosures.
Kidde In-Cabinet Small Enclosure Cylinder and Valve Assemblies