Kidde ECS Clean Agent Fire Suppression System
The Kidde ECS Series (Engineered Central Storage) is an engineered clean agent suppression system designed to protect mission critical facilities and high valued assets. Excellent protection for small, medium and large-sized applications.
- Clean agent protection for small, medium and large applications
- Faster reacting than water-based systems (seconds as opposed to minutes).
- No water, so there is little to no damage to the equipment or the facility.
- Flexible design capabilities for small or large floor plans.
- Data Centers
- Control Rooms
- Bank Vaults
- Battery Back-up Rooms
- High Valued Equipment with local applications
Kidde ECS Series - Clean Agent Systems are recommended for fire protection of facilities where one or more of the following conditions are involved:
- The value of the facilities contents (such as a museum) or the importance of the facility to a company’s business continuity (such as a data center) requires a fire suppression system that can react in seconds.
- Water sprinkler systems are not available, or if present, may damage the contents of the facility to be protected or pose an electrical safety problem for fire fighters.