Kidde ADS Clean Agent Fire Suppression System
The Kidde ADS Series (Advanced Delivery System) System provides economical protection and exceptional performance perfect for larger enclosures requiring longer clean agent flow distances or as a “drop-in” replacement for existing Halon 1301 installations.
- Increased agent flow rates and distances provide better coverage for larger hazard areas or spaces demanding longer agent flow distances.
- Virtual drop in replacement for existing Halon installations
- Smaller piping diameter offers design flexibility
- Replacement of existing Halon 1301 systems
- Data Centers
- Telecommunications Facilities
- Internet Hosting Sites
- Recording Studios
- Larger Manufacturing Complexes
Kidde ADS Series Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems are recommended for fire protection of facilities where one or more of the following conditions are involved:
- People occupy the facility to be protected such as a data center or process control center.
- The use of a clean agent is required to keep downtime to a minimum.
- Clean agent suppression tanks need to be located in a more remote location
- The space in need of protection is large.