We're in the early stages of planning our 2020 MCFP conference series, and if you are interested in hearing about our future topics, date/city announcements or how to attend an event near you, you're in the right place.
Sign up below to be the first to know when we unveil the 2020 conference dates, locations and topics.
In the past, our keynotes have armed attendees with the knowledge to Minimize Fire Risk and Maximize Recovery in your mission critical facility.
Who should attend This conference series?
Anyone who is responsible for critical fire protection decisions.
- Managers, facility directors and maintenance personnel who make fire protection decisions
- Architects, engineers, designers, contractors, estimators, risk managers, AHJs, building inspectors, plan examiners, and fire marshals
- If you are a government official responsible for critical fire protection decisions, MCFP conferences are for you. You can apply for free admission using your official work email address when registration is open.
What types of things will you learn from the experts?
- Defining "Mission Critical", and understanding if your facility is MC
- The impact of fires on businesses with some case studies to review
- Where special hazards fire protection and mission critical applications align
- Some common "Mission Critical" building types
- Understanding detection and systems for special hazards
- Best practices for data centers and pharmaceutical warehouses
- Advice on early response to fires and various types of systems you can use
- Contrasting risk and recovery using sprinkler, carbon dioxide, clean agent and water mist systems
- Managing existing installations and preparing for upgrades of older products
- Predictions on future needs of "Mission Critical" facilities and their fire protection