Kidde Novec 1230 Clean Agent Fire Suppression
Novec 1230 FK-5-1-12 Flurorinaized Ketone
Novec 1230 instantly vaporizes upon discharge, totally flooding protected spaces and absorbing heat better than water. The Novec 1230 system suppre
sses a fire before it can start by detecting it at invisible levels. And once the danger has passed, Novec 1230 quickly evaporates without harming any valuable assets. Novec 1230 suppression systems represent the most effective fire protection on the market today.
Read More about Novec 1230...Click Here
The Kidde ECS Series (Engineered Central Storage) is an engineered clean agent suppression system designed to protect mission critical facilities and high valued assets. Excellent protection for small, medium and large-sized applications.
· Clean agent protection for small, medium and large applications
· Faster reacting than water-based systems (seconds as opposed to minutes).
· No water, so there is little to no damage to the equipment or the facility.
· Flexible design capabilities for small or large floor plans.
· Data Centers
· Control Rooms
· Bank Vaults
· Battery Back-up Rooms
· High Valued Equipment with local applications
Kidde ECS Series - Clean Agent Systems are recommended for fire protection of facilities where one or more of the following conditions are involved:
- The value of the facilities contents (such as a museum) or the importance of the facility to a company’s business continuity (such as a data center) requires a fire suppression system that can react in seconds.
- Water sprinkler systems are not available, or if present, may damage the contents of the facility to be protected or pose an electrical safety problem for fire fighters.