Kidde Conventional Control Systems
Kidde Fire Systems offers a broad range of reliable detection and control products to suit practically all industrial and commercial applications standard fire detection needs. Kidde produces an array of highly scalable and networkable detection and control systems.
Kidde Conventional Detection and Control Systems
ARIES Intelligent Control Panel - Designed with a priority on suppression this is the most leading-edge Conventional Single Hazard Agent Releasing Unit available to the Fire-Alarm Suppression industry. This system incorporates the excellent quality, reliability, and flexibility vital to modern commercial, high-tech and industrial applications in a visually appealing package. The AEGIS is outfitted to handle all special hazard extinguishing systems due to the extent of programming flexibility included and the full array of input and output circuits.
• Full List of Agency Approvals
• Suppression Oriented Control Unit
• Listed for a full line-up of Suppression Systems
· Kidde FM-200, FE13, CO2, Novec 1230 and more
• Clean Agent plus Pre-Action System Combo
• Built-in Class-A and Class-B Circuitry
• Highly Developed Programmable Notification Appliance Circuits
• Independently Programmable Agent Releasing Circuits with Triple-R Protection
• Full Array of Input and Output Circuits
• Programmable Relays
• Robust Power Supply
• Polished User-Interface
• Easy Configuration
• Password Protected
• Digital Release Countdown
• Battery Voltage and Charging Current Display
• Comprehensive Diagnostics
• Backwards Compatible
• Enhanced and Expanded Cabinet Design
• 5-Year Warranty
Kidde Photoelectric Smoke Detectors - The PSD-7157 and PSD-7157D Photoelectric Smoke Detectors respond to a broad spectrum of both flaming and smoldering fire conditions. The detectors have advanced solid-state, low-voltage, surface-mount circuitry and are designed for 2-wire and 4-wire installation using the appropriate detector base.
Kidde Air Duct Smoke Detectors - The DH-60 Series Duct Detectors are suited for use with HVAC systems in commercial, industrial and institutional fire alarm applications. It's easily mounted to both rectangular and round ducts from 8 inches to 12 feet wide and is compatible with all ducts with air velocities between 500 and 4000 feet per minute.
Kidde Electric Heat Detectors - Both detectors have advanced solid-state, low-voltage, surface-mount circuitry and are designed for 2-wire and 4-wire installation using the appropriate detector base. The detectors are designed for Open Area Protection (UL 521) and may be installed in systems intended for Releasing Device Service through use of a compatible fire alarm control panel.