Fike Conventional Fire Alarm
SHP-PRO is THE reliable, conventional clean agent fire suppression system for smaller applications. Unmatched in the industry for sheer versatility and ease of installation, this single-hazard control system boasts incredible power and can be easily configured for use within a wide range of industries and clean agent fire suppression applications:
- High Value Asset Protection Clean Agent clean agent fire suppression and Inert Gas Fire Protection
- Building/Facility Protection Fire Sprinkler and Sprinkler Pre-action Deluge
- Control of BOTH fire sprinkler pre-action / deluge and clean agent clean agent fire suppression systems
- Industrial applications Carbon Dioxide clean agent fire suppression systems, Foam suppression systems, and Fike's premier water mist system, Micromist.
- Economical Linear Heat Detection which is designed for use in harsh environmental conditions, where maintenance access is in a hazardous area and where detection must be in close proximity to the hazard.
That's COMPLETE FIRE PROTECTION using ONE economical clean agent fire suppression Panel! Plus, the versatile SHP-PRO clean agent fire suppression system is built for easy installation and maintenance. Fike's SHP-PRO is the leader in conventional fire detection and control.
Look for all the following features and more in your conventional SHP-PRO fire detection/clean agent fire suppression system:
- Configurable via dip-switches
- Disable Mode for audible circuits, release circuits, and relays
- Alarm and trouble resound
- Selectable 120 or 240VAC power input
- Optional batteries for up to 90 hours of standby power
- Removable door for easy installation
- Up to two Style B initiating device circuits capable of sequential alarm, cross-zone, or single detector release operation with an overall system capacity of 50 detectors (25 when both releasing circuits are used)
- Three Style B initiating device circuits capable of monitoring closed contact devices
- Optional Class A module that converts all five initiating device circuits to Style D wiring operation.
- Three Style Y notification appliance circuits rated at 2.0 amps each
- One Agent Release circuit with maximum of 6 ARM III's and/or depending upon model of SHP PRO ordered one solenoid release circuit which can activate one 24V or two 12V solenoids