Functional Test of the following:
As part of the initial commissioning of any new system, at minimum it shall be required by local, state and national Code to test the following:
- Operation of the Control Unit including lamps, LEDs, LCD’s and fuses.
- Alarming of each smoke detector by introducing smoke into the chamber of the detector.
- Activation of each fire alarm pull box, manual pull station or manual release station.
- Trouble annunciation from supervised circuits such as SLC (Signal Line Circuit).
- Verification of off-site monitoring communication within the prescribed time limit.
- Operation of keyed by-pass switches, maintenance switches and abort stations.
- Fully loaded audio visual annunciation test for minimum prescribed time limit.
- Verification of interlocks such as control shutdowns, fan pressurization activation, damper closures, etc…
- Pressure testing of suppression pipe network for prescribed time limit.
- Room pressurization testing for prescribed time limit.
Have A Question or Need More Help...