We're excited to share that we'll be hosting a webinar and live Q&A on June 23rd at 1:00PM ET! Join us to learn about data center fire protection and NFPA 75 while our expert team answers your questions.
Register today to hold your spot and submit your own questions for our experts.
Data centers are evolving faster than fire protection codes can keep up. Design practices for data centers must be flexible for changes in IT, how equipment is deployed, and changes in cooling approaches.
Even the places data centers are built are changing. This session will review some of the current practices and give an overview of NFPA 75 and its use in data center fire protection. At the end, you'll have 30 minutes to get your pressing questions answered.
Discussions With The Industry's Leading Experts Will Include:
- Today's data center design trends and fire protection approaches for three common types
- An interpretation of NFPA 855's fire protection requirements and its application to data center battery rooms
- Typical fire scenarios for the data center
- The basics of NFPA 75 and how it applies to data centers
Live Q&A with Thought Leaders:
We are excited to announce that we will be holding a Live Q&A session! Register to submit your questions now and make sure they get answered.
Hear from the experts:
Your expert speakers who will be online and ready to live-answer your questions are
Lee Kaiser, VP of Engineering and Training, and Dal Brazzell, Sales Manager at ORR Protection.
Lee's background includes:
- Chairperson of NFPA 75, Standard for the Fire Protection of Information Technology Equipment
- Principal NFPA 200, Standard for Hanging and Bracing of Fire Suppression Systems
- Principal NFPA 915, Standard for Remote Inspections
- FSSA Technical Committee Chairperson
- FSSA Board of Directors
DATE AND TIME:
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT