Have you heard? The second installation of the MCFP Virtual Conference series is happening Tuesday March 23 - Wednesday March 24. We have put together a great two-day event so you can stay up-to-date with Mission Critical Fire Protection for 2021.
Last year, you said that you enjoyed the content but there was a lot to take in! This year, we made the conference even better by focusing on a specific topic.
The 2021 conference will have a special focus on fire sprinklers.
Check out the virtual conference sessions that we will be releasing March 23rd! Make sure to submit your free registration so you don't miss any of these amazing sessions!
Discussions With The Industry's Leading Experts Will Include:
- How sprinkler systems are commonly used in a layered strategy for business continuity
- Avoiding water leakage sprinkler systems
- Designs for longevity and serviceability
- Making your mission critical facility friendly for fire department response.
Live Q&A with Thought Leaders:
We are excited to announce that we will be holding a Live Q&A session on Day 2 for conference attendees to join and ask any mission critical fire protection questions they may have!
Register to submit your questions now and make sure they get answered.
Hear from the experts:
Lee Kaiser, ORR's VP of Engineering will be be presenting on two topics along with ORR fire sprinkler experts Matt McTyre and Joe Feddeler.
Some of the topics they'll cover:
- Intro on Sprinklers for Data Centers and IT Rooms
- Pre-action Sprinkler Systems For Mission Critical Spaces
- Designing Data Center Sprinkler Systems for Longevity
- Make Your Data Center Friendly for Fire Department Response
Hear directly from the organizations that design the latest technology used in fire sprinkler systems.
Engineered Corrosion Solutions and VictaulicVortex will be giving multiple presentations on the products they represent:
- Corrosion Management in Multiple Applications
- Dry Sprinkler and Pre-action Systems